Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ordinary Hero T-Shirt Fundraiser

I have been following the Ordinary Hero blog for awhile now and have been wanting one of their cute shirts for just as long! I am excited to say that I have now purchased one and it should be arriving soon. What is even more exciting is that I get to keep a portion of the proceeds of the shirts I ordered. Ordinary Hero has made it possible for adopting families to use their super cute shirts as a fundraising tool and they have made it oh so easy. If you are interested in getting one of these...



you just have to click HERE and it will be all yours! They have several styles for the whole family! Our adoption agency will get a check in the mail that will credit our account for 40% of the total amount you spend. Isn't that awesome! THANK YOU OH!!!!!


As always, thanks so much for your support and encouragement!

3 comments:

The Sandersons said...

YIPPPEEEE!!!! I have been wanting an adoptive family to do some fundraising through OH so I could have a good excuse to buy another one of their shirts!! Blogger is acting funny and won't show the shirts :( but I've already seen them! I hope the green shirt is on the fundraising list!!

So excited for you guys! (and for myself for getting to buy a new shirt.....guilt free!!! :)

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sandersons said...

Angie,

Can you repost the pics of the OH shirts? For some reason they aren't showing up. I think they are AWESOME t-shirts and I want everyone to see how cool they are so they'll order a ton for you guys!!!

(this may just be a problem w/ my computer, just wanted to give you a heads up in case it's not).