Thursday, March 3, 2011

Enter to win an iPad2 for only $10!


The new iPad2 is available March 11th and it could be all yours!!! We are raffling off a 16 GB iPad2 with Wi-Fi with all of the proceeds going to our adoption fund. All you have to do is buy a raffle ticket for just $10 and you will be entered for a chance to win! Or, you can buy 5 tickets and get one free, or 10 tickets and get 2 free and so on. Plus, if you buy at least one ticket, we'll give you an extra ticket for free if you post about this on your blog or facebook and come back to our blog and leave us a comment to let us know you've shared this with your friends.

We'll draw a ticket out of a hat and announce the winner on our blog on the evening of March 25. Get your tickets by clicking on the ChipIn button on the right side of the blog. If you don't have a Paypal account, leave us a comment and we'll contact you to make other arrangements for you to purchase your tickets. Remember, the more tickets you buy, the better chance you have of winning! Good luck, friends!

22 comments:

Liz*** said...

Whoo hip!! How exciting!!

Kristen and Robbie Hudson said...

Yeah! Can't wait to meet baby McCuiston! Let's bring this sweet baby home soon!

Bruce said...

We want two tickets!! We will get a check in the mail!!!

Bruce said...

Want 2 tickets. Will put check in mail!

Laura said...

Just posted this on fb...hoping for lots of blog traffic on this one!! And I'm definintely hoping for an iPad for ME! :)

Adrienne said...

hey Angie
Just posted on my FB!!

Melody said...

posted to fb! can't wait to meet baby mccuiston!!

Eric said...

I will take a ticket, and post it on Facebook. I would rather pay in person that way Paypal does not take any from you!!

Eric Littleton

Brent and Erika said...

Brent and I both just posted a link on facebook. We are excited for you guys!!!!

Amy said...

Hi Angie,

Love that y'all are adopting! I posted this on facebook. :)

Amy (Wallis) Wiley

Erin said...

Posted on FB week or so ago...pick me, pick me!

Alyssa said...

Can't wait to meet your sweet baby! What an amazing forever family your little one is getting! I will put a post on my blog too...

Andy said...

Good luck, guys! I just bought two tickets. I posted on Facebook and blogged about you at http://www.andybox.com/?p=5617 . Surely some of that will get you some extra traffic. I am so excited for you and hope you can meet your child very soon!

Britney K said...

I posted on my blog... not that anyone reads it. :)

Jamie said...

I want a ticket.... And will put a check in the mail to you.

booker said...

Hey guys, we just bought a couple and posted about it on Facebook...cheers! Can't wait to meet the new addition to your family!

Stacey said...

What a great idea! Saw about this on Blair Thomas' FB. I donated and am about to post on my FB too. Blessings to you!

ChristiedaSilva said...

Best of luck and many blessings! I learned about this on Blair Thomas' FB. I bought 5 tickets and posted to my FB as well. I am Blair's sister-in-law in CA. Such a fantastic idea!

Andy said...

Well, Blair brought this to my attention. Hope it works for you. I bought my tickets. Good luck.

Heather said...

Yay! just bought tickets and I blogged it!! Yay!

Stacy said...

Hi! I just purchased one ticket and posted on my fb!

The CineManiac said...

Just bought tickets and posted to Facebook!