Thursday, August 5, 2010

Canvas Fundraiser

Our canvases are finally ready to be purchased! Each canvas is a gallery-wrapped 16x20 and costs $60 (plus shipping). If you are interested in buying one, you can email me at woyheart@yahoo.com. All of the proceeds will go to help bring our baby home from Ethiopia.
Here they are...

On a different note, we have all of our home study visits scheduled. Yeah! I like having it on the calendar and knowing that things are starting to move right along...for now anyway :)


4 comments:

Heather said...

OHHHHH!!! I want all of them!!!! Love them!!!
Cant wait to meet you tomorrow!!!!

Erin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them all. I am so very excited. Home study is scheduled?! Yeah! One step closer...

Chelsea said...

Seriously. How am I ever supposed to choose? I really do think I need them all. :) They look GREAT! And woo hoo for scheduled home studies!!! Praying that all goes quickly and smoothly for y'all.

Kelly said...

Hi Angie, I learned about your blog through our friends from ACU Mark & Chelsea. I'm just loving watching their story unfold and it's been a great way to learn about so many other inspiring stories as well. I didn't know if you were in the DFW area or not? If so, I wanted to talk to you about an opp. to sell your canvases, which are amazing! If you're interested, my e-mail address is strz@flash.net. Thanks! Kelly