Wednesday, June 2, 2010

shout-out to my sis

My sister, Laura, and I started our own business, Written On Your Heart, back in January. A few weeks ago she suggested that all of our profits be used to help pay for our adoption. This is so generous, especially considering she does just about all of the work. We are overwhelmed and so grateful! We are working on creating an adoption/orphan specific canvas. If you have any ideas or scriptures please let us now. In the meantime, check out our blog, woyheart.blogspot.com, and see what we are doing.

5 comments:

laurie d. moreland said...

ang, i'm so excited for you and jason and the kids.

Kristen and Robbie Hudson said...

We are praying for you all and are so excited about the addition to the McCuiston family! We love you all!

Britney K said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! SO fun! Brad thinks you guys need to have a line of canvases called "Rescue" that are devoted to adoption. So excited for you guys! How sweet is that Laura?!

angie said...

Brad is a genius!

Chelsea said...

I love it!! And, I want whatever you creative girls come up with!! I do have some verse ideas and some quotes I've collected over the last few months. I'll email you.

LOVE you two sisters! And, I love that your amazing and beautiful little business will now be blessing a child in Ethiopia. Now I've really GOT to get my order together!