Friday, June 4, 2010

Bring on the paperwork!

We received our approval from AWAA today- woohoo! It all seems so real now. We even got our first stack of paperwork and I have loved organizing, signing and hole-punching all of it! I know, I'm weird. This part of the process is estimated to take 4-6 months. Once we have completed everything and it has been approved, we will be put on the wait list for our sweet baby. Please continue to pray for our family and all of the children waiting for their forever families.

4 comments:

Britney K said...

What a sweet bday gift from the Lord!! So excited for yall.

Aimee said...

This is so exciting! I had no idea you guys were adopting.

Amy Stewardson said...

I LOVE your blog, so impressed! You have motivated me to update mine :). We can't wait to watch y'all experience this journey, how exciting!

Chelsea said...

WOOO HOOOO!!! Happy paper trailing! I am with you on the love for organizing the stacks of forms. There's just something about that... :)

By the way, I just borrowed a song from your playlist. I hadn't heard A New Hallelujah with the African Children's Choir! LOVE it!